This BREEAM credit was originally satisfied by producing a Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP) for a project. However, it is now 1 element of a site Resource Management Plan (RMP), combining waste management with the measuring / monitoring of site impacts.
Good waste management practices on site should be demonstrated by:-
- Forecasting waste production
- Documenting Waste Minimisation practices to be employed
- Recording ALL waste arisings
- Reviewing waste management performance by comparing actual arisings against forecasts
- Documenting satisfaction of Waste Duty of Care (DOC) compliance
WPSCC’s software tool www.siteplan.online can include the recording of this data and will report is as part of the site’s Resource Management Plan (RMP).
Call us today on 01604 859961 for help and advice or use the Get in Touch button.