The Environment Agency has set up a programme of work called the Strategic Review of Charges to reform their charging scheme for 2018-23. As a result of their review, in April 2018 they replaced the 2014 Environmental Permitting (EP) Charging Scheme and most of the Operational Risk Appraisal (OPRA) assessment, except the compliance scoring where applicable.
The proposed charges now see customers paying 2 to 3 times more for their Environmental Permit charges.
Avoid unnecessary costs by contacting WPSCC, and we will work with you save time and money in securing your Environmental Permit.
Did you know?
Let WPSCC keep these costs to a minimum.
In addition to the standard packages, WPSCC prides itself on its bespoke services to the industry.
Ask us about:
• Our Environment Agency liaison service
• Environmental Impacts assessment
• Fire Prevention Plan service
• Environmental training
• Environmental Management Systems
• Permit application, variation, transfer or surrender
• Waste Carriers registration service
• Waste Transfer Notes administration service
• Resource Efficiency
We’d love to hear from you send us a message and one of our friendly team will be in touch.