Can We Do That?!?

permit on a clipboard

Right Activity – Right Permit

In our experience, an awful lot of companies struggle with permitting. We hear the same questions all the time:

  • How many types of permit are there?
  • Who enforces the different permits?
  • Which one do I need to cover my activities?

Sound familiar?

If so, we can help simplify things for you.

In a nutshell, there are three types of permit – A1, A2 and B1.

  • A1 is enforced by the Environment Agency
  • A2 and B1 are enforced by the Local Authority

Which one do you need?

All permits are linked to the activities listed in Schedule 1 of the Environmental Permitting Regulations. This is the crucial part of the permit, but a lot of the time, people have no idea what their permit means/allows or whether they even have the right one.

Having the right permit for each of your activities is absolutely critical. The wrong one can be very, very costly to your project deadlines, your bottom line and your reputation.

But how do you know you’re getting it right?

WPSCC can help. We are offering a permit check to make sure you’re compliant and give you peace of mind.

Call us and save time and money by getting it right.

Specialist Compliance Consultants.
How Can We Help You? See Our Brochure Get in touch



  • The Granary
    Barnfield Farm
    Finedon Road
    NN9 5NQ
    United Kingdom
  • +44 (0)1604 859961
  • [email protected]


Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?
Enter your email below to be added to our mailing list.

  • Twitter Icon
  • LinkedIn Icon
  • Youtube Icon

Registered Office: 1 Billing Road, Northampton, NN1 5AL

WPS Ltd is registered in England No. 7002484.

Copyright © 2018. WPS Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions

Request Call Back

Get In Touch