WPS was formed in October 2009, with a small budget and a three-page website. From these humble beginnings we’re pleased to have grown to where we are today, and we’re taking a moment here to look back at how far we have come.
Over seven years along from where we started, we are privileged to have worked with many different clients. Our first client was Ashford Homes in Bath, followed by Royalton and Watson & Cox. We still remember how exciting it was to secure those contracts back in the early days, and what makes us even happier is that they are all still our clients today – we helped Ashford Homes with a site waste management plan just a few months ago.
Being able to help our clients for such a long time is very satisfying, and we pride ourselves on our ability to build these long relationships. We attribute this to several things:
– Our comprehensive knowledge of the construction waste industry
– Our flexible and rapid service
– Being empathetic and understanding towards our clients’ needs
– Helping our customers to be self-sufficient to manage their own waste and construction needs
– Listening to client feedback in order to develop a wider range of services
We look forward to having lasting and rewarding relationships with many more clients! If you need help with waste management or our other construction services, we’d love to hear from you – just call 01604 859961 or contact us online using the form on the right.