Currently the most common reasons are to obtain BREEAM credits (WST01) or to satisfy Planning Conditions. A WPSCC-created SWMP goes further – it will also:-
- Prove you are satisfying your responsibilities under the (waste) Duty of Care regulations
- Track the recycling rates your waste contractor(s) are achieving
- Provide budget information, allowing you to compare waste overheads across projects to assist with accurate tendering
- Feed into your Site Travel Plan
- Contribute to your carbon footprint calculation
- Assist with Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS) points
Working with WPSCC
At WPSCC we offer a range of solutions for managing your SWMPs.
We provide a comprehensive Site Waste Management service, which can either be included with other consultancy services, or billed on a fixed-price basis, according to your project needs.
With WPSCC you know you will get:-
- Cost-effective flexibility: We offer three levels of service, so there is always one to suit your needs (and pocket!). They are:
- Full Management – WPSCC does everything necessary to produce your complete SWMP, including monthly waste arisings updates and site visits
- Partial Management – WPSCC does some and you do some
- SitePlan – We set you up on SitePlan (www.siteplan.online), our online software tool, and you produce your own SWMP. This is priced either by project, or as an annual licence fee. Find out more about SitePlan here.
- Customised service offerings and delivery: Whether it’s producing reports, providing training or both, we aim to provide a complete service for your needs.
Rapid response: We understand that turnaround and response times can often be short, so we do our best to work within them.
Experience and innovation: Our award-winning team’s knowledge of the construction industry, awareness of site practices / pressures and our desire to continuously learn and innovate means we will meet and exceed your expectations and needs.